Please reply to Mike directly [ email@example.com ]
Position title: Sr. Database Analyst/Developer
Type: Full-time employment
Pay: $100,000 - $115,000
Position overview: Architect, implement, and lead administration of corporate database systems. Improve data integrity, security, and speed of data delivery to a multitude of enterprise-level components and applications. Work together with software developers and systems administrators in accomplishing projects involving new and changing technology solutions.
· Four or more years of hands-on database development and administration experience. Must include hands-on experience with most or all of the following tools and environments:
o MS SQL Server 2005-2012
o MS Access
o SAP Business Objects
o Microsoft operating systems
· Experience developing Transact-SQL scripts and stored procedures
· Experience coordinating closely with software development and systems administration teams
· Driven to get the details. Detail-oriented in nature, and can demonstrate this orientation with examples of his/her systems analysis related documentation.
· Determined to understand and design solutions supporting business processes and concepts.
· Knowledgeable about and can explain an effective systems development lifecycle process that he/she has used to help guide projects to success. Does not have to be an "official" standard model.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience with MobiLink replication technology
· Experience developing in C#.Net.
· Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science, or another Bachelor's Degree with certification from an accredited institution in Systems Engineering/Administration.
· Experience with databases running on virtual servers, especially using VMWare.
· Experience developing database disaster recovery solutions
Attachment(s) from Ann Bergquist
1 of 1 File(s)